Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) offers the leading platform for developing and deploying strategic business applications. We enable customers and partners to deliver modern, high-impact digital experiences with a fraction of the effort, time and cost. Progress offers powerful tools for easily building adaptive user experiences across any type of device or touchpoint, the flexibility of a cloud-native app dev platform to deliver modern apps, leading data connectivity technology, web content management, business rules, secure file transfer, network monitoring, plus award-winning machine learning that enables cognitive capabilities to be a part of any application. Over 1,700 independent software vendors, 100,000 enterprise customers, and two million developers rely on Progress to power their applications. Learn about Progress at www.progress.com
Secure Data Connectivity and Integration
- Data Direct - Connect Any Data Source to Any Application.
- OpenEdge – Integrated development environment to build high-performance multi-platform systems.
- Unite UX - Bridge the gap between UX design and development.
- Telerik – .NET tools for .NET Ninjas—UI controls, reporting and developer productivity tools.
- Test Studio – Automate UI, load and performance testing for web, desktop and mobile.
Web Content Management
- Sitefinity: Rapidly deliver the best customer experiences—with limited resources.
- Sitefinity Insights : Orchestrate marketing success - track, analyze and shape every step of the customer journey.
Secure Managed File Transfer
- MOVEit - Transfer data securely, assure compliance and easily automate transfers while controlling user access.
- WhatsUp Gold - Find and fix network problems fast by monitoring your entire IT Infrastructure (physical, virtual, cloud, applications and more)
Ingram Micro is a Progress Authorised Distributor in Singapore.