Portworx Enterprise is the software-defined container storage platform built from the ground up for Kubernetes. By providing scale-out software defined container storage, data availability, data security, backup and disaster recovery for Kubernetes-based applications running on-prem or across clouds, Portworx has helped dozens of Global 2000 companies such as Carrefour, Comcast, GE Digital, Lufthansa, T-Mobile, and SAIC run containerized data services in production.
The Portworx Enterprise platform provides solutions for scalable, performant container storage, backup and disaster recovery, multi-cloud operations, data security, capacity management, and compliance and governance.
- Run any database or data-rich service on Kubernetes, even those that require strict performance, backup & DR, security and data mobility capabilities.
- Improve application performance and uptime by avoiding the limitations of storage platforms built for VMs, not containers
- Achieve Zero RPO and < 1 minute RPO Disaster Recovery for mission-critical data services
- Backup and recover any Kubernetes application at the click of a button
- Cut cloud storage costs in half without sacrificing performance
Ingram Micro is a Portworx Authorised Distributor in Singapore.